Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Working on Friday's Citizen....

I am editing and finishing up work on the Citizen's election spectacular, which will be published on Friday. Election results will be posted asap on Wednesday (i.e. today) on our Web site, egcitizen.com
I am not sure if I will tele-commute this morning for a bit; or I will sleep an hour or two and then go into the office to finalize the Friday edition. I have sent out e-mail messages to many city council candidates seeking more commentary and trying to set up interviews for follow-up coverage of the election.
I want to pass on a huge congratulations and thanks for the hard work to our staff at the Citizen. Cameron Macdonald, Gamaliel Ortiz, Keith Gebers, Linda Le Park, Keri Wood, Laura Bemis, and myself combined to do some really solid work as a team to give our readers a solid election results issue. We hope you enjoy.

JF

No comments: